Jeff doing what he does best

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Every Little Bit Goes a Long Way

Hi Folks,

Well it's another late night early morning for me, and I can't seem to sleep. I've been thinking about Jeff, and the Battle Buddy Fund since 2am.

I would like to say THANK YOU again (because I know you can't say it enough) to those who have opened their hearts and wallets to helping such a great person and his family. This isn't just about raising money to help pay the bills, this is also about supporting a friend and Veteran.

I know that with these economic times, some of you out there just don't feel comfortable donating money, but instead of thinking about what you "can't do"just think about what you CAN DO! :) As I've posted previously- If anyone reading this wants to send a card, letter, words of encouragement- you can do so by emailing me at OhioBuckeye.26@gmail.com and I will gladly send you Jeff's mailing address. There is so much more that YOU can do for this family and your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.

What better way to lift a person's spirits than to leave a few words of encouragement. Jeff checks this site and I'm sure would be happy to see any and all comments left for him. In the mean time, keep spreading the word and hopefully we can make a huge difference for this fellow friend.

On a side note- I just checked into a new reserve station and was talking to some of my fellow sailors about the Battle Buddy Fund. One of the guys (who I've never met before) actually saw the link come across his Facebook page! WOW! Thanks to everyone who has been posting about this site, together WE are spreading the message!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I can't wait to get home and start working on my next project for the Battle Buddy Fund. More to follow.....

AO1

No comments:

Post a Comment