Jeff doing what he does best

Monday, February 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hey folks, AO1 here- Sorry I've neglected the page the last week. I've been busy playing catch up with the move- new job- battling snow storms... but none of that is as important as what Jeff is going through RIGHT NOW. I've noticed that as strong as we were in the first week or so, the emails have been falling a bit short. Please PLEASE continue to reach into your heart and continue to spread the message about our dear friend. The battle isn't over yet, it's only just begun!

Thank you to the fellow buddies who are working on independent projects of Jeff's cause, please feel free to send me updates at OhioBuckeye.26@gmail.com I am happy to share any information that you would like to see go up on the site. :)

Until next time,

AO1

No comments:

Post a Comment